Your shopping cart is empty
This is the Spot for panoramic photography classes in Dallas. Once you’ve made your selections, proceed to checkout and you will be taken to a secure PayPal site to enter your credit card information. You do not need a PayPal account. If you do have a PayPal account you can choose to pay with a credit card or log in to you PayPal account and use other funding methods.
Important: During checkout you’ll be asked to agree to the terms and conditions. Please be sure to read this carefully for information about cancellations and refunds. If you have any questions before you sign up, please use the contact page.
Maximum number of students: 20
*Early Registration: $50/person (up to 7 days before class date)
Regular Registration: $60/person
Panoramas are those wide format images you’ve admired that seem to invite you right into the photograph. They are easy to produce using any digital camera and today’s amazing software tools.
Because several images are being seamlessly stitched together, even panoramas made with a compact digital camera or smart phone can often be printed at large and dramatic sizes. It doesn’t require specialized hardware and the results are impressive and satisfying.
This class is for all types of cameras, including DSLRs, pocket cameras and smartphones. Through a combination of live demonstrations and existing panoramic work, you will learn:
- How to select good scenes and subjects for panoramas
- Which lenses are best for different situations
- How to shoot the series of photos
- The difference and benefits of single row vs multi row
- Camera settings for best results
- Tips for shooting handheld panoramas
- When to use a tripod
- When to consider specialized equipment and the options available
- What software is available for processing, both free and paid options
- Printing and displaying your panoramic images
What you’ll need: This is not a hands-on shooting class so you don’t need to bring a camera, but do bring something to take notes with!